Lessons 2 and 3 focus on building on the skills learned in lesson 1:
- 3 x 2hr Surfing Lesson with qualified instructor
- Improve your board stability
- Improving your wave catching techniquesPersonalised Surf Certificate
- Personal tuition
- FREE hotel transfers*
- FREE 1 hour board hire directly after a morning lesson only(FREE added value $40.00)
- All Surfing Equipment supplied with surf lesson
- 35 years of learn to surf experience
All our instructors hold current surf instructor qualifications and some are life guards and volunteer surf life savers. In the beginner program you’ll only surf in waist deep water with easy to ride waves, which will be more than enough to challenge you. We choose the safest and best area of the beach to surf in.
Fun, safe, soft surfboards will help you to learn faster and catch lots of waves. We have lessons twice daily, for beginners and intermediate surfers, so you choose the time that suits you.
Who can attend? Adults, families, couples, groups and kids - all ages. Everyone can learn to surf.
Lessons specifically designed to teach you to surf at your own pace in a relaxed supportive atmosphere to build self-confidence.
Surf safety, ocean awareness, surfing etiquette. Tuition is progressive so you learn different skills each day.
Each person will receive a certificate to proudly show to their friends and family. Surf Certificate courses available every day.
Cheyne has over 35 years experience teaching people to surf!
"Yes you are at the right Surf School!"