Complaints Policy and Procedure
Cheyne Horan School of Surf is committed to effectively, efficiently, promptly and fairly handling all complaints about its services and products.
Any complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint.
The circumstances and results of any appeal are analysed thoroughly by senior management for their implications and acted on appropriately so as to remove any grounds for appeal in the future by improving the relevant functions.
Clients may make a complaint by telephone or in writing to the Manager at:
Ph: 1 800 22SURF (7873)
Address: c/- Surfer Paradise Surf Club, Cnr the Esplanade & Hanlan Sts,
Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217 Australia
Recording and Resolution of Complaint
* All complaints are recorded on the Client Complaint form.
* Cheyne Horan School of Surf investigates the complaint.
* Clients are notified in writing of the outcome of the complaint within 60 days from the time of receiving the complaint.
* All complaints, resolution and continuous improvement action are filed and recorded.
* Should the client not be satisfied, then the client can seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
* If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request the Cheyne Horan School of Surf to seek the services of a third party.
* Arbitration will be undertaken when both the Cheyne Horan School of Surf and the client agree on a third party.
* If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organisations of appeal.
Publishing Complaints Policy and Procedure
The Cheyne Horan School of Surf publishes its complaints policy and procedure to clients by:
* publishing it on the Cheyne Horan School of Surf website
* providing a written copy on request
Copyright 2010 Cheyne Horan
Homepage | Big Waves | School of Surf | Starfin | Games | Links | RainbowRock | Photos
Refund | Complaints | Feedback | Privacy