This is where we teach you to surf properly, learning how to take off, take off late, do all the basic turns e.g. bottom turn, cut back, how to duck dive, and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Daily Lessons: 10 am and 2 pm
Hours of Operation: 9 am – 5 pm
Who Can Attend: Everyone Can Learn to Surf!
- 1 Surfing Lesson
- 3 Surfing Lessons
- 5 Surfing Lessons
Personalised Surf Lessons In Australia
- We have qualified instructors and surf life savers, and you only surf in waist deep water with easy-to-ride waves for your first Surfers Paradise surf lesson. We choose the safest and best area to surf in.
- Fun, safe, and soft surfboards help you learn faster and catch lots of waves. We have Queensland surfing lessons twice daily, one for beginners and one for intermediate surfers.
- Our beginner surfing lessons are specifically designed to teach you to surf at your own pace in a relaxed supportive atmosphere to build self-confidence.
- We cover surf safety, ocean awareness, and surfing etiquette. Tuition is progressive so you learn different skills each day.
- Head Surf instructor world champion Cheyne Horan has over 35 years experience teaching people to surf!
- Yes you are at the right place!
First Surf Lesson Includes:
- You’ll be standing and surfing!
- 2-hour surfing lesson with qualified instructor at Australia’s Surfers Paradise
- Easy Learn to Surf method
- How to catch and ride waves with control
- Personal tuition
- All quality surfing equipment supplied with surf lesson
- The expertise of 35 years of learn to surf experience